- AlUla air connectivity rises to new heights with 3 new routes from Gulf Air, Royal Jordanian and Saudia
- Apart from tier I, TAT will give M!CE incentives in tier II & tier III cities too: Trirattanasongpol
- With occupancy demand soaring, Indian hotel industry to generate 7-9 % revenue growth in 2025
- MOT to develop city-level bureaus to promote M!CE venues across the country: DG, Tourism
- India emerges as 2nd largest market after US for Rail Europe in 2023: Björn Bender, CEO & Chairman
- India market to double in 5 years, domestic tourism to continue its growth, says PATA CEO
- South Asia, including India, will be a powerhouse of tourism in next 5 years: PATA Research Head
- We expect 2 million arrivals from India this year with new marketing strategy, new segments: Thailand Governor
- We see India’s outbound tourism market bounce back stronger compared to rest of the world: Neliswa
- Affordable products are crucial to promote India as a holistic wedding destination: Manisha Saxena
- Future of hospitality sector is brighter, bolder, and bigger than ever before: Amitabh Kant
Vistara’s merger to take Air India’s combined fleet strength to 218 aircraft
The Tata Group announced the consolidation of its airlines, Vistara and Air India. With this consolidation, Air India shall be India’s leading domestic and international carrier with a combined fleet of 218 aircraft, making it India’s largest international carrier and second largest domestic carrier.
error: Content is protected !!