Foreign tourists can apply for RAP and PAP online to visit Sikkim from October

Foreign tourists visiting the Himalayan state of Sikkim can now apply for Restricted Area Permit (RAP) and Protected Area Permit (PAP) online from October this year. They can do this via a dedicated website for both the permits. Work for developing the website is on. This was announced by Sikkim CM Prem Singh Tamang. This was an age-old demand of The Travel Agents Association of Sikkim (TAAS).

error: Content is protected !!